Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Great Start to the New Year

I promise to post heaps of good reunion photos once I arrive in Nairobi (which doesn't make sense, since the internet is SO MUCH FASTER here), but I'm simply too tired tonight.

These 3 weeks have held blessing after blessing, one random/God-ordained meeting after another, heaps of snow, and a mountain of great memories. This exit from the US seems to be the easiest yet; I'm looking forward to what awaits in Nairobi, and I'm not as worried about which friendships will or won't survive the distance. I'm more comfortable with this idea: Relationships will change, but their significance can be maintained despite sporadic contact. In other words...

oh-no-i-almost-posted-a-michael-w-smith-song. Way past time to go to bed.

But upon third revision I can't resist: A lifetime's not too long...

No comments: