Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Whirlwind of Blessing

My time in the States was wonderful! Now, by the end I was thoroughly exhausted and ready to get on a plane so I could get some sleep, but wow, God really blessed the trip. If I tried to explain the conversations and unexpected path-crossings that took up the three weeks, I'd bore you and no doubt leave out some really significant ones. So here are some pictures instead, though I didn't pull out my camera for most of the trip...

Home in the mesas, mountains, and snow

Ina chewing on her African giraffe
Visiting some of my students- Kathy NEVER looks at the camera

Hanging out at the Simple Lodge

Jessie and the Los Alamos Boys- what great brothers I have! =)

Yay for married Lynches!

Skiing: why God made winter
Tim: why God made Christine
Fuzzy Ice Man

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that WES with the icicles coming out of his nose?? Ew. Thanks for sharing :)

Rebecca said...

So fun to see pictures! It was such a blessing to me to see you and spend time with you. Have a wonderful rest of the year.

Joy Joy said...

Hey, I know that fuzzy ice man! Good to see your blog, Jessie!