Thursday, December 13, 2007

Out of the Hospital Again

Sequels are rarely as good as the originals, and I'm not on as much pain medicine as I was when I wrote the first "Out of Hospital" post, so there's really no hope for cleverness.

But what I lack in style I will make up in brevity: after another 4 nights in the hospital, I am again quite happy to be home. This stay was unrelated to the mumps, and I was much more patient and peaceful during round two. I continue to push fluids to help my system recover, the doctor doesn't want me at work for the rest of the semester, and I'm praying that I will be able to take my planned trip to the US in 1 week.

That sums it up.

3 comments:

Jill said...

So glad you're out! And we're praying that you get to come home as planned.

Blessings!

Keith Morgan said...

Great to hear that you are home. Will continue to pray that you get to go to Va.

Rebecca said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that you're home again. I'm praying that you'll get to come for your visit as planned.