Monday, December 17, 2007

Surprise!

Exciting news- I'm going back to the U.S. today! I was able to change my flight to tonight, 4 days earlier than scheduled. In 12 hours, I will be flying out of Nairobi. I'd better get going- there's a lot to do and only a few hours to do it in! Fortunately I wrote a packing list while I was in the hospital. Doesn't that just sound like me? =)

Please pray that the travel goes well, that I don't have much pain, and that I arrive in DC in a shape that doesn't scare my parents. Praise God that I was able to get this flight!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOO-HOO! Can't wait for you to come home! Love you, Mama

Jill said...

Thanks, God! We hope you'll recover and have a Merry Christmas at the same time.

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you to see your folks, and also jealous. May the Lord grant you great joy and peace and lots of belly laughter!
Love you Jessie!
~NM Gilbert's